ourBRIDGE supports the refugee and immigrant community by offering a one-of-a-kind enrichment program for newly arrived and 1st generation American children. We advocate for the success, happiness and fair treatment of their families as they acculturate to a new life in the United States.
If you are interested with a position at ourBRIDGE, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ourBRIDGE staff is essential in maintaining children safety, happiness, and learning. Staff will be responsible for demonstrating and cultivating LERD (Love, Education, Respect, Diversity) values at all times.
- Ability to speak one or more languages other than English is strongly preferred
- Have a passion for supporting newly arrived families and students succeed
- Be an advocate for Charlotte’s refugee and immigrant families
- Be flexible, creative, organized, reliable, positive and energetic
- Manage personal professionalism standards including dress code, communication (language, emails, etc), and accurate and punctual timesheet submission.
- Participate in professional development, performance review procedures, and staff meetings.
- Build relationships with staff, students, families, and community members.
- Ability and willingness to work occasional weekends and evenings during fundraisers, community events and field trips with the students.